EAST VILLAGE. was born from a love of shopping; we put our passion for fashion into promoting great brands, driving footfall through doors, increasing e-commerce, and creating online communities.
Retail PR is like a good pair of jeans; one size most definitely does not fit all and that’s why we create impactful and innovative campaigns tailored to suit. Whether you’re launching a product, opening a store, or increasing your brand’s social media, EAST VILLAGE. has a wealth of ways to help you reach your potential.
Our Retail PR services include:
- Creating PR campaigns with deliverable KPIs to help you reach your sales figures
- On-going seasonal releases and shopping guides to expose you to your target customers
- Celebrity and journalist gifting for ‘hero’ products
- Media exposure in retail trade titles
- Planning and managing product launches
- Creating guestlists and overall event management for store launches and events
- Managing advertising campaigns, working with partners on creative design
- Launching social media channels and handling day-to-day content
- Website and blog content creation and editing
… and so much more!
Some of the retail clients we’ve worked with include:
- Establishing Great Western Arcade and its unique independents as a must-visit destination in Birmingham
- Promoting new unique retailer openings, including Liquor Store, Projekt21, Peter Forson, and more
- Supporting the Ralph Lauren team with the launch of a new flagship store at Bicester Village
- Managing PR, social media, website content and on-site events for Lower Precinct and its blend of high street multi-nationals and smaller fashion brands
- Managing social media and seasonal events for Longbridge Shopping
- Promoting emerging designer talent at the Midlands Fashion Awards
- Working with one of the UK’s leading high end bridal boutiques, The Wedding Club, and its Birmingham and London stores
- Supporting Brittain Opticians with the launch of a new store and brand, Glimpse Opticians
- Promoting over 35 commercial retail galleries across the UK for our client Castle Fine Art; helping to launch exhibitions and promote artist appearances
- Driving online commerce to accessories websites Emporium England and SadeRose Boutique
- Launching T.M.Lewin’s SS15 collection with an in-store event
- Promoting specialist lingerie boutique, Embrace
- Helping to launch new menswear brand, Amour London, including launch PR and a photoshoot
- Generating regional media coverage for vintage brand, Frock On Vintage, including its Custard Factory studio and Topshop concession
- Launching the new jewellery collection, terryterry4jamessmith
Read more about how we helped raise the profile of Great Western Arcade through its rebrand, visit our Case Studies page.
Does this sound like the helping hand you need, get in touch with the EAST VILLAGE. Retail PR Birmingham team: email@example.com