Award-winning, headline-hitting and bursting with personality, EAST VILLAGE. is on the lookout for an Account Manager to join the team.
Whether you’re a Senior Account Executive hungry for progression and ready for the next step, or an AM with a years’ experience, you could be exactly what we’re looking for!
Based on Colmore Row, EAST VILLAGE. specialises in delivering PR, marketing, social media and events for retail, leisure and hospitality brands. We work with the likes of Birmingham Cocktail Weekend, Birmingham Wine Weekend, Bourne & Co, Centrick, Cielo, Colliers, Hotel du Vin, Insomnia Gaming Festival, Joseph Chamberlain College, Malmaison, Maribel, Nuvo, Oxbridge, and The Butcher’s Social, to name a few. Head over to our website for the full list!
You’ll be ready to hit the ground running, leading your own list of clients and striving to deliver epic results for EAST VILLAGE.
As part of TeamEV, you will:
– Love crafting copy that packs a punch
– Thrive on securing coverage… and making even the most difficult of journalists become your friend
– Develop comms and marketing strategies that will help get bums on seats, make tills ring, bring footfall through doors and drive traffic to websites
– Manage clients’ social media channels; from influencer engagement and community management, to creating content that helps build their followers
– Live for events and love everything from creating the ultimate guestlist to delivering the finishing touches that get people talking
– Be confident in driving client relationships forward; attending meetings, providing monthly updates, and having overall responsibility for their account management
– Give back to the team by mentoring junior members and interns coming through our Grow Your Own initiative
– Support with pitches and winning new business
Most importantly, you’ll thrive on a fast-paced agency lifestyle in an business that’s all about team culture. We work hard, support each other, have a great time, but do everything we can to have the best work/life balance possible.
Sound good, bab?
To apply, please send a covering letter, your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com by Friday 11 October.