We want to create headlines that change the world and inspire people to take positive action.
EAST VILLAGE. is an agency that has been centred around team culture since its inception. Almost a decade on and we still put people at the heart of what we do, and this means investing in every single member of TeamEV.
We are passionate about being an agency for a modern workforce; challenging those typical agency standards to offer more flexible job roles, ensuring true representation at every level of our business, and providing perks that actually make a difference. From generous holiday allowances and a paid day off for your Birthday, to ample training budgets and subsidised access to healthcare (including free 24/7 access to a GP and therapy and counselling) we aim to be a business that makes our team’s life even better.
Progression means everything at EAST VILLAGE. and everyone is given access to the same resources. The structure is in place from your first day so that you have a peer-to-peer buddy, experienced line manager, and a supportive Senior Leadership Team who are open to new ideas and suggestions for both your role and the wider business.
We’re an agency challenging the status quo, for brands challenging expectations
We offer our team benefits focused on making working life even better:
- Fully flexible working hours
- Hybrid approach to working, with two team days in the office
- ‘Work From Anywhere’ policy, which supports you to work around the world
- Seriously generous holiday allowance – a total of 42 days!
- Personalised Progression Plan, with transparent salaries, promotions, and paid training
- SimplyHealth subscription with 24/7 access to GP appointments and subsidised medical care
- Monthly Juno points to spend on health and wellness treats
- Opportunity to use your time to help causes you care about through our TeamEV Charter
… and so much more!
The PR industry has a diversity problem. That’s why we commit to not just finding talent, but growing it too
We believe that opportunities should be there for everyone and we want to lead the way when it comes to PR being a much more responsible, diverse and accessible industry.
From working in schools and communities, to offering paid for internships, Grow Your Own is how we commit to making our agency a more accessible place for everyone.
Want to find out more and apply for our Grow Your Own scheme?
We’re committed to being inclusive, representative, and diverse in as many ways as possible
As a business centred around team culture, people are always at the heart of everything we do. We believe in the richness of ideas and power of each other’s differences, and we’re striving to be an agency packed full of people that are truly representative of the world that we live in. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is more than a tick box. We want to hire people, not statistics or stereotypes, who all bring fresh ideas to our clients and campaigns.
We deliver purposeful PR for authentic and feel-good brands.
Putting good values first, we challenge clickbait and comparison culture through communications with impact.
- We put people first. Always.
- We’re an agency for a modern workforce
- We embrace the power of our differences
- If we don’t believe it, we don’t sell it
- We work hard and with purpose
- We’ve always got your back