EAST VILLAGE. is known for serving up the best food and drink PR around, working with leading chefs, independent restaurants, multi-national chains and taste-making festivals. We love celebrating great food and drink and bringing people together to enjoy it.
Over the years, we’ve helped some of the UK’s best-known brands come to Birmingham at the same time as helping local food and drink businesses make it big!
Our menu of food and drink PR includes:
- Creating and delivering a launch strategy for bars, cafes, restaurants and hotels
- Helping you hit the headlines with targeted local and regional press coverage
- Driving that all-important brand awareness with national and hospitality trade coverage
- Boosting credibility by securing journalist and influencer reviews
- Managing show-stopping launch events; from creating a stellar guestlist to transforming your space and making it a night to remember
- Managing product placement across regional and national media
- Building chef profiles with interviews, features and event appearances
- Managing advertising campaigns, working with partners on creative design
- Launching social media channels and handling day-to-day content
- Website and blog content creation and editing
… and so much more!
Some of the food and drink PR that we’ve delivered includes:
- Helping national brands like Be At One, Las Iguanas, Revolucion de Cuba, Wok to Walk and Veeno with new location launches
- Delivering PR, marketing and event support to Ian Macleod Distillers across the Midlands
- Securing new partnerships for Edinburgh Gin with Hotel du Vin, Malmaison Hotels and Harvey Nichols; planning and delivering a host of consumer events
- Supporting with a press trip to Glengoyne Whisky in Scotland
- Managing PR, social media and event support for Living For The Weekend, for its festivals Birmingham Cocktail Weekend and Birmingham Wine Weekend
- Managing national press coverage for spirits brand Asterley Bros, including the launch of its at-home cocktail kits during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Raising the awareness of in-house bars and restaurants across nine Hotel du Vin and Malmaison Hotels in the UK; including seasonal menu launches, blogger and journalist reviews, and partnership events
- Working with leading independent restaurants The Butchers Social and Maribel, including regional and hospitality trade press coverage, journalist reviews and food festival appearances for chefs Mike Bullard and Harvey Perttola
- Capitalising on the profile of award-winning chef Sudha Saha to launch local restaurants: Blue Monk, Bedford and entouraj, Droitwich
- Launching independent cafes Wayland’s Yard and Gorilla Coffee, including regional press coverage, engagement with local Business Improvement District’s, promotional giveaways, blogger reviews and more
- Building brand awareness and launching Birmingham-based independent bars and restaurants, including The Rolling Mill and Noel’s
- Managing on-going regional press coverage and social media management for independent restaurants Cielo and Rofuto
- Supporting the re-launch of celebrated venues Primitivo and Nuvo with show-stopping launch events to bring customers new and old back through their doors
See what we’ve delivered for clients like Ian Macleod Distillers, Hotel du Vin and Malmaison Hotels over on our Case Studies page.
Let us cook up some stellar PR for your food or drink brand. Get in touch today to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org