If you’re looking for a passion for fashion then you’ve come to the right place! EAST VILLAGE.’s founder, Tara Tomes, started her career in Stella McCartney’s press office so it was inevitable that TeamEV would become experts in fashion PR.
From emerging fashion designers looking to break into the market to established brands who need to keep their market share, we’ve got the experience to ensure your marketing strategy is all sewn up.
When it comes to fashion PR, we can help designer-makers and brands in a host of ways:
- Working with you to set out your tone of voice and identify target customers
- Creating and delivering a tailored PR plan to ensure that you’re getting in front of the right eyes and ears
- Securing product placement in shopping pages and gift guides
- Liaising with editors and stylists to get your brand featured in fashion shoots and spreads
- Journalist, influencer, stylist and celebrity reviews and gifting
- Managing and executing fashion shows; from in-store showcases to full-scale catwalks
- Planning and managing product launches
- Positioning you as an expert, with interviews, features and podcast appearances across consumer and fashion trade titles
- Managing advertising campaigns, working with partners on creative design
- Launching social media channels and handling day-to-day content
- Website and blog content creation and editing
… and so much more!
Some of the fashion PR clients we’ve worked with include:
- Promoting emerging designer talent at the Midlands Fashion Awards for two consecutive years
- Launching sustainable jewellery brand, Influenstar, including national press coverage and influencer/celebrity gifting
- Promoting unique fashion store openings and pop-ups, including P&Co, Liquor Store, Projekt21, Peter Forson, and more
- Managing a new collection launch for T.Lewin, including regional press coverage and an in-store launch with Birmingham City Football Club players
- Supporting the Ralph Lauren team with the launch of a new flagship store at Bicester Village
- Driving online commerce to accessories websites Emporium England and SadeRose Boutique
- Working with one of the UK’s leading high end bridal boutiques, The Wedding Club, and its Birmingham and London stores
- Helping to launch new menswear brand, Amour London, including launch PR and a photoshoot
- Generating regional media coverage for vintage brand, Frock On Vintage, including its Custard Factory studio and Topshop concession
Read more about how we helped raise the profile of emerging designers at Midlands Fashion Awards over on our Case Studies page.
It’s time for you to strut your stuff with some amazing PR, get in touch with TeamEV today to find out how: email@example.com