You’ll hear us talk a lot about the values of a business being part of its values as a business – it’s a belief that sits at the heart of EAST VILLAGE. and its why we’re the go-to agency for charities, non-profit organisations and businesses operating in the Third Sector.
We pride ourselves on understanding how to get to the hearts and minds of consumers and it’s a skill that makes our approach to charity PR work. It’s competitive… they are brilliant organisations doing brilliant things every day, so how do you stand out from the crowd? How do you get people to engage with what you do and support you? How do you speak to people when times are tough or they’re suffering from donor fatigue? You get EAST VILLAGE. on board to deliver your charity PR, that’s how!
We work with charities and non-profit organisations on a retained and ad hoc terms, delivering comms that truly speak to the people they need. This includes:
- Deep-dive stakeholder mapping, to identifying target audiences and the best ways to communicate with them
- Crafting a tone of voice that sells what you do to the people you need it to
- Creating long term PR strategies that create sustained brand awareness, growth and income generation
- Delivering short-term launch and charity PR campaigns to boost an initiative and get people to take quick actions
- Providing strategic counsel for top level lobbying and campaign creation
- Positioning leaders within charities through targeted interviews, features and speaking engagements
- Securing local, regional, national and trade press coverage for charities, organisations, projects and fundraising campaigns
- Launching and managing social media channels and delivering in-house training
- Website and blog content creation and editing
… and so much more!
Some of the amazing charity PR clients we’ve worked with, and continue to work with, include:
- Being the retained agency for the region’s largest grant-giving charity, Heart of England Community Foundation, delivering a sustained local, regional and Third Sector trade PR campaign
- Being the retained agency for Living Well UK, a consortium of 40 mental health charities in Birmingham, overseeing all marketing, PR and social media management
- Being appointed to deliver a mental health campaign during the Covid-19 pandemic by Living Well UK, Birmingham and Solihull CCG and Birmingham Mind
- Delivering regional and national PR for Oaks Consultancy, which supports non-profits with income generation strategy, including the launch of its UK-first platform for charitable organisations: Fundraisrs
- Working with addiction charity Aquarius to launch its first-ever social enterprise café, Evolve, and continuing to work alongside them on PR and marketing for the second site
- Project-based work with Birmingham Museums Trust, including delivering social media management for the annual Birmingham Heritage Week, delivering two wedding fairs, and launching ‘Press for Champagne’ in Edwardian Tea Rooms
- Helping to raise the profile of Cure Leukaemia and its fundraising with targeted regional PR and events, including a region-wide PR campaign to promote their black tie fundraiser: Glynn Purnell’s Friday Night Kitchen
- During the pandemic, helping homeless drop-in SIFA Fireside launch and execute a city-wide fundraising campaign for the Big Brummie Camp Out, including regional PR activity and social media management
- Ongoing management of Let’s Feed Brum’s PR and marketing, including social media management, email marketing and regional press coverage
You can find out more about our work with SIFA Fireside over on our Case Studies page.
Get in touch to find out how EAST VILLAGE. can support you with Charity PR: firstname.lastname@example.org