Giving start-ups their first taste of PR with BEC
Daniel Evans is Chief Executive Officer at BEC (formerly Birmingham Enterprise Community), an organisation that supports entrepreneurs from across the world through every stage of their journey. From building relationships and raising finance, to initiating sustainability and entering new markets, BEC provides invaluable lessons and support services that help entrepreneurs leap further and faster.
Since 2020, BEC has enlisted EAST VILLAGE. to deliver project-based PR that shines a light on their key programmes and businesses taking part.
Since 2020, we have supported BEC with four press stories, delivering impact to the organisation by:
- Developing strategic PR campaigns to launch new initiatives
- Securing extensive coverage, both regionally and nationally – in business and tech trade media
- Facilitating founder profiles for several entrepreneurs on BEC’s start-up schemes
- Identifying awards and speaking opportunities to grow the personal brands of BEC’s senior team
- Delivering campaigns for several BEC clients, using their success to further position BEC as experts in the start-up space
To date, we have secured over 50 pieces of coverage for BEC and its key initiatives.
“Working with EAST VILLAGE. is an absolute dream! They have done so much to help us tell our story and grow as a business. Whether speaking with new clients or partners, we regularly hear the phrase “I see you guys everywhere” and a big part of this is due to the fantastic work of the EV. team. They are always there when we need them and constantly impress us with the work that they produce, whether we are looking to announce the launch of a new product or share news on impact that we’ve created, they always know how to make it happen!”
Daniel Evans, Chief Executive Officer at BEC