If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, we make it our job to ensure that we’re getting your brand in front of the right people. Whether it’s hosting a show-stopping launch, securing product and gift guide listings or pitching you as an industry expert, our beauty PR campaigns put our clients in the spotlight.
Think of our beauty PR services like a make-up bag – filled to the brim with great products, ways to brighten your day, and an end result that makes you feel great!
TeamEV has years of experience working across the beauty, health and wellbeing industries, delivering our signature #PRwithpersonality each and every time. Some of the services we offer include:
- Creating seasonal PR campaigns to expose your brands to the right people at the right times
- Managing journalist, blogger and celebrity gifting to deliver your products right into their hands
- Media exposure in beauty trade titles; from interviews and comment pieces, to business success stories and trend-led features
- Planning and managing product launches; from idea generation and tone of voice, through to press events and consumer coverage
- Planning, managing and delivering memorable events; creating guestlists that pack a punch and being on-the-ground to ensure everything runs to plan
- Identifying and entering industry awards on your behalf, to gain you that all-important industry recognition
- Managing above and below the line advertising campaigns, working with partners on creative design and delivery
- Launching social media channels and handling day-to-day content and community management to promote your brands and services
- Website content creation and management
… and so much more!
Over the years, we’ve worked with both established names and start-ups looking to build their target market. Some of our past beauty PR clients include:
- Supporting on-demand beauty app blow LTD with its Birmingham launch; from regional press coverage and journalist gifting, to influencer marketing and corporate event support
- Working with award-winning clinic EF MEDISPA to launch its Birmingham clinic, as well as support its Bristol location with targeted, impactful PR
- Launching SkinHQ in Birmingham as part of their UK expansion, with a headline-hitting launch that attracted some of the city’s best celebs
- Driving footfall to Le Petit Spa, Malmaison Hotels’ in-house day spa
- Re-launching At One Day Spa, following an expansion, including consumer and trade PR as well as a show-stopping launch event
- Leading on regional, national and trade PR for leading independent salon, Joshuaa Shaun Hair, including promoting its commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Generating regional media coverage for Embrace Hair and iBrow Bar, upon their arrival at Coventry shopping centre, Lower Precinct
To see how we helped the likes of blow LTD, EF MEDISPA and SkinHQ, head over to our Case Studies page.
If you need some Beauty PR magic, get in touch with the EAST VILLAGE. team: email@example.com